The 1st International Conference on International Conference on Ambient Intelligence in HealthCare (ICAIHC-2022) is an annual forum that will bring together ideas, innovations, lessons, etc. associated with machine learning and Intelligent Computing, and their application in different areas especially in Health Care. This conference is the forum in which to present the application of innovative techniques to complex problems in case of health care. This approach corresponds to natural human vision and is the best way to represent, generate and implement various contemporary achievements. ICAIHC-2022 will provide a forum that will bring together researchers, academia and practitioners from industry to meet and exchange their ideas on the designated topics covered in the conference which are (but not limited to):
• Intelligent Computation in Healthcare
• Computational Biology, Bioinformatics
• IoMT & Edge Computing for Healthcare
• The top of poster must include the TITLE,
AUTHOR(S), and INSTITUTION(S).
• Author(s) is responsible for all titles and headings. Poster should be self-explanatory, simple and specific, presenting material in a logical, legible manner.
• Basic ideas or hypotheses should be supported by as much evidence as feasible, as well as statistical analysis and a conclusion. The introduction, written content, pictures, charts, and graphs should all be presented in a logical order, with rights noted where applicable. Include citations. A disclaimer may be posted to indicate that, "results and/or modifications are in preparation forpublicationand cannot be used without permission of author(s).
• To avoid copyright infringement, the poster cannot be submitted to, published in, or duplicated from other journals, trade magazines, or websites without theirpermission.
30th JAN 2022 15th MAR 2022 (Hard deadline)
How to submit?
Email the article in PDF as per the format to
Dept. of Computer Application,
Faculty of Engineering and
Siksha O Anusandhan
(Deemed to be University),
Jagmohan Nagar, Khandagiri, Bhubaneswar- 751030
Who can participate?
All UG,PG and research students can download the templates using the below links